Wachsmuth & Krogmann – from Hamburg to the entire world
At Wachsmuth & Krogmann we remain true to our roots: wholesale and imports. For over 200 years we have been importing a diverse range of products and are always on the look out for new challenges.
In 1797 Johann Christian Wachsmuth started an import business for colonial wares and spices in Hamburg. Hermann Tobias Krogmann joined the company in 1815.
The company continued to grow and expand into new markets and for a long period from 1831 ran a global shipping operation. Our company logo harks back to this time of great tradition.
Today, Wachsmuth & Krogmann is a modern and globally active trading company with its headquarters in Hamburg’s venerable Kontorhaus quarter. We combine the great Hanseatic trading tradition with progress to make us a strong partner in all product import/export sectors.